Ahead of the first proper trailer, scheduled to hit in front of “The Hobbit” in a matter of days, comes a blitz of Mech blueprints for the giant Jaeger robots defending us from certain annihilation at the tendrils and claws of the alien menace laying siege to Earth. There’s also a fancy-schmancy faux-news clip available to look at – if you like quick cuts and disorienting, blink-and-you’ll-miss-them images, go ahead and fill your boots.
Loving the scale in the blueprint above – that’s a wee human pilot standing at the foot of his/her ride. Wonder what kind of fuel efficiency those things get?
- ‘Pacific Rim’ Viral Video: Giant Monster Alert System Test (screencrave.com)
- “Pacific Rim” Propaganda Pleases… (fluffrick.wordpress.com)
- This Is What PACIFIC RIM’s Jaegers Look Like (badassdigest.com)
- ‘Pacific Rim’ Viral Marketing Begins to Warn of Giant Monster Attack (slashfilm.com)
- Jaeger Meisters, Killer Kaiju – The “Pacific Rim” Viral Marketing Begins (nerdist.com)